Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Quiet Time: God Is Thinking Of You



God Is Thinking Of You…Right Now

Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count. 

– Psalm 40:5



I have a friend who is struggling with a tough addiction. Sometimes he feels overwhelmed and defeated. I believe God’s not done with him yet and that His plans are beyond anything either one of us have considered.

Here are some encouraging scripture verses I shared with him.

(I get the impression that someone else out there needs to hear them too)


For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11

Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare. – Psalm 40:5

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them! – Psalm 139:17

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. – Isaiah 55:8


Press on in the power of the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment